5 Things You Didn't Know About Me (as if you care)

Ardath Albee at the Marketing Interactions blog tagged me, so in the Christmas spirit, I'll play the game.

1. I biked to Canada with my oldest brother when I was 15. That's biked in as 10-speed, not motorcycle. 920 miles in eight days.

2. My wife and I like to joke that we are both "perfect 10s" -- I was the tenth child out of ten, she was the tenth out of 11. Yes, our holidays are insane, with intimate family gatherings that are about the size of Cleveland.

3. I worked my way through college cooking at and managing an Italian restaurant. I still enjoy whipping up a couple of the recipes I developed there -- chicken lasagna with cheddar sauce, and seafood lasagna with white sauce.

4. My summer car (and perpetual project) is a 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 convertible. It's a two-door 5-passenger vehicle that's longer than my wife's SUV (an extended one with the third seat). I've thought of painting it gray with a white stripe down the middle and letting fighter jets land on it.

5. I'm a (very) amateur carpenter. Last summer, I added a second level to my kids' tree house (really more of a tree deck). It's bedecked with 12 strings of white Christmas lights, which take two separate circuits to power, so the kids can use if after dark. It lights up like a Christmas tree -- the White House Christmas tree.

6. (Bonus) I was in a serious car accident when I was 18. I went through four plastic surgeries -- and still look like I do. Maybe I should have sued.

Tag, you're it to: Albert Maruggi, Jay Lipe, Yvonne DiVita, and Shawn Hessinger.

*****

Terms: 5 things tag

The web Internet marketing portal: WebMarketCentral.com

Contact Tom Pick: tomATwebmarketcentral.com

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire